Dr. Sophia Lee is originally from North Jersey and has called South Jersey her home for more than 15 years. She practices everything from General Family Dentistry to Cosmetic and Emergency Dentistry. Dr. Lee developed a passion for dentistry after realizing the lasting difference she can make in a patient’s self-confidence and comfort. She wants her patients to know they have a dentist that they can trust and that she will always provide solid guidance and the right recommendations based on her patient’s individual needs.
Dr. Lee’s philosophy is to:
- Provide education to all her patients
- Ensure that her patients are aware of all their options
- Take the time to address individual concerns and provide solutions to any problems or worries a patient may have
- Provide patients with an honest and expert diagnosis
- Provide the finest and most professional dental treatment available
After graduating from Purdue University, Dr. Lee worked in cancer research for a few years before she decided to pursue an advanced degree in Dentistry. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Lee is married to her loving husband, Jack and has three sons, JJ, Heron, and Wren. When she isn’t practicing dentistry, she is attending her boys’ sporting activities and taking time out to exercise and get back into shape after her last baby boy! She enjoys traveling. During college, she studied abroad in Ukraine and Sweden and has also backpacked through many countries.